As an industry gathering, the Geospace Europe 2012 conference, held in Brussels from October 17th-19th 2012, brings together the people that together make social location marketing possible.
Geospatial intelligence is becoming a broader term due to the pace that technologies are being developed. Everything from a mobile phone to human movement has geo relevance. This particular stream will focus on the developments of such technologies for civil and commercial applications. Location based services will be a key focul point and how this technology can be used to drive business in indoor locations. Managing resources, infrastructure and transportation will also be further addressed with remote sensing being the foundation with every avenue explored.
- Understand Geo marketing- Location Based services
- Explore Indoor Location Technology
- Discover location technology and its relation to sales and marketing
- Develop new business with location technology
- Highlight Architecture, engineering and construction
- Transform Transportation and logistics
- Resolve Public safety challenges
- Apply law enforcement techniques
Who will you meet?
Government personnel, Vice Presidents, Senior Executives, Business development Directors, Chief Technical officers, Heads of Research